The NSW Government has recently announced transport subsidies of up to $20,000 per eligible farm business
- The subsidy will cover up to 50% of the full cost of freight (up to $5 per kilometre and 1,500 kilometres per journey.
- The subsidy will be back-dated to cover costs of freight since January the 1st 2018
- NSW Rural Assistance Authority (RAA) will begin processing applications for Drought Transport Subsidies from Monday the 6th of August 2018.
For commodities purchased from Croker Grain on a delivered farm basis please contact the office on (02) 6934 4000 and we can provide a separate invoice for the freight portion.
If you require information on applying and eligibility please contact - https://www.raa.nsw.gov.au/assistance
We also ask if you are struggling with the effects of drought or want to know how you can support others please contact the below services.
- Call Lifeline (13 11 14) https://www.lifeline.org.au/get-help/topics/rural-mental-health
- Call Beyondblue on (1300 22 4636) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. https://www.beyondblue.org.au/
- Australian Red Cross
- St Vincent de Paul Society
- Rural Aid / Buy a Bale
- Drought Angels
- Aussie Helpers
- Lions Need for Feed
- Salvation Army